After having my qualifications in computer sciences, I started out as a developer before growing into the role of project manager. I now have over 20 years of experience as a project manager. I have in-depth knowledge of and wide-ranging experience in realizing and implementing custom made software and packages at medium sized, large and international companies. I am an expert in applying and implementing innovative technologies, methods and metrics, so I feel at home in complex (ICT) environments. Therefore I can often act quickly and decisively thanks to my broad ICT knowledge and experience. I clearly and unambiguously identify the lead times and costs of ICT projects and programmes based on the use of software metrics.
I am Richard Sweer, live in Weert, I am married and we have two daughters and one son. In my spare time I go for long walks with our dog, love mountain biking and enjoy working in the garden.
Training and certification
- IPMA A Certified Project Director (NL.A.2020.0003)
- IPMA B Certified Senior Project Manager (NL.B.2015.0019)
- IPMA C Certified Senior Project Manager (2014.0400)
- Prince2 Practitioner (P2/NLPB042705)
- Prince2 Foundation (P2/NLPB010654)
- Certified SAFe 4.5 Agilist (89651576-9085)
- Scrum Master Certified (142303)
- Certified Function Point Analyst (953530)
- Certified Managing Successful Programmes (MSPR/NLPB2553)
- MBA (cum laude) in "Factors that determine the quality of software"
- Applied Science degree in Administrative Information Technology